CONTENT INCLUDES

FASHION, MAKEUP, AND ALL THINGS HAUTE























Tuesday, November 16, 2010

FASHIONISTAS

Kim ~ Alice + Olivia pants, Christian Louboutin booties, Andy & Debb top, Burberry coat

                                Kourtney ~ Espaco Jacket, Paige denim, Giuseppe Zanotti boots, American Apparel turtleneck.
The literally took over NYC I would have loved to see them at the store but didnt, but I wont give my my hopes up!

 
Taylor swift looks gorgeous in red its def a color that she should rock more often. So glam

very unique love it

Gwenyth was the best dressed in my eyes for the  CMA's

rugged and I love the boots are so hot

Sole (ginuwines wife) looks so sexy love it!  Im all for a sexy silouhette


BIG BALLIN

Kim ~ Alexander Berardi Top and The Blonds skirt, Alaia leopard belt, Giuseppe Zanotti wedges, Vintage cuffs

               Kourtney ~ Mara Hoffman dress, Robert Rodriguez shrug, Alexander McQueen shoes, GYPSY earrings

 
love the SHOES

lovely dress love it

love the leopard with the pop of red

1 comment: