CONTENT INCLUDES

FASHION, MAKEUP, AND ALL THINGS HAUTE























Sunday, November 21, 2010

FASHION & CELEBRITES

Khloe here wearing a dress and shoes from the new Kardashians by bebe collection.  I went to buy this dress but I was disappointed by the material it was really cheap! 

J-lo always gorgeous she can do no wrong in my book- she is my IDOL

pretty casual

Kimora kept it very normal which is out of her norm! She is usually very GLAM but she still looks hot!

PERFECT! This is such a tailored look and it looks so good on her

Taraji looks great but the shoes does the Herve Leger dress no justice


love this look very boho chic love the color of the shoes

This dress looks gorgeous on Zoe the shoes are not something I would put together with this dress but the clutch and the dress together screams FIERCE

No comments:

Post a Comment