CONTENT INCLUDES

FASHION, MAKEUP, AND ALL THINGS HAUTE























Sunday, August 16, 2009

DRESS LIKE A CELEBRITY FOR LESS $$$$$

MANDY MOORE HERE ROCKS THE HELL OUT OF THE LEATHERETTE BOMBER FROM EXPRESS ITS ONLY 98.00 express.com




Nicky Hilton aswell rocking a tank from express which she is wearing like a dress. I actually tried this and I got to much booty to wear as a dress so I cant wear it like that! but it looks cute

OMG doesnt this dress remind you of moms old school jeans lol but Hayden is rocking it very cute with the white blazer I like it alot. Her dress is from Topshop for $90.00 bucks and she paired it with the christian louboutins so she gets an A+ for hooking up expensive with cheap.

I love Demi I wish I look like her when I get older! here she is rocking a $98 Gap shrunken schoolboy blazer which I am going to check out tuesday cause I kinda like it now for the fall.

No comments:

Post a Comment