CONTENT INCLUDES

FASHION, MAKEUP, AND ALL THINGS HAUTE























Sunday, August 16, 2009

THE LATEST TRENDS HOT OR NOT!

Here the ladies are rocking the studded white vest! Even though it made a comeback I dont think I would rock it with the studded detail!
patterns patterns patterns! they are everywhere I would rock something like Fergie got on but kourtneys and solanges outfit is ridiculous lol

OK I dont know what the hell Khloe was thinking when she put those damn boots with that dress! She looks horrible!
This is the Khloe I know this outfit is adorable down to the booties!

ummm not my style! This addidas sweater she got on should of just stayed in her closet in my opinion lol

The cuffed khakis are hotttt! Im loving the style Rihanna is wearing with the gucci shoes! Thats more my style!
one word "DISGUSTING" LOL THIS IS A FUCKING COSTUME LOL

THE LITTLE DENIM DRESS! I LOVE THIS STYLE!

DONT LIKE FERGIES LOOK! TOO DULL, AND THE BRACELET TAKES OVER THE WHOLE OUTFIT

THE DRESS IS NICE BUT IM NOT SURE IF BRITNEY IS TOO SHORT OR HER HEELS ARE NOT COMPATIBLE WITH THE OUTFIT


Beyonce's booties are cute but the whole look together looks sloppy!

The harem trouser is the next big thing I'm loving it. Gotta get me my pair!
The blush dress is to die for I want one

Miley looks very punk and stylish in this outfit! especially with her christian louboutins. Yes people she is growing up and even though i am not a fan of her, I think her performance at the teen choice awards was hottt! and people she was not dancing on a stripper p0le that was an ice cream cart! People make big things out of nothing!
Rihanna in rag and bone dress (276.00) and her
Balmain fringe sandals ($525) are to die for but I dont plan on spending that money on it lol

Rachels dress is nice but not on her she is to pale and no boobies

Ashley Tisdale's outfit is very casual yet fun! I love it very punk and rock n rollish lol I dont know about the red shades though lol



The rusched dress has always been one of my favorites


Im not sure what "B" was thinking but Im not sure what trend she is trying to show it looks a hot mess!

The thigh high slit is coming back and its looking good lol



Angelina looks smoking hott in this leather dress!

No comments:

Post a Comment