CONTENT INCLUDES

FASHION, MAKEUP, AND ALL THINGS HAUTE























Monday, August 24, 2009

EOTD: MERMAID INSPIRED LOOK

so today I was bored at home and decided to play with makeup and get creative since I only been doing neutral looks to work! I decided to go with a mermaid inspired look I saw online! keep in mind i kept my face and lips makeup free! If I would of wore foundation and lipstick or lipgloss the colors would of showed more but I didnt so the shimmery colors barely show this is why I prefer matte shadows! but anyways i like it hopefully you do to if not sorry I dont do makeup to please you!lol dont mind the crazy hair was just relaxing home on this hot ass day! xoxoxo






I DIDNT USE ANY MAC ALL THE COLORS ARE FROM THE 120 PALETTE, THE 78 PALETTE AND THE 30 PALETTE

No comments:

Post a Comment