CONTENT INCLUDES

FASHION, MAKEUP, AND ALL THINGS HAUTE























Sunday, August 9, 2009

Kim is at it again!

IN THIS BLOG ITS ABOUT KIMS FASHION AND MAKEUP! It seems this is going to be a fall trends aswell the cutout shoulders, along with the mc hammer pants lol (who would of thought these would ever come back to hunt us lol) I personally dont think I can pull them off cause of my big booty but then again if kim can do it so can I we are the same size on the bottom but I just think I would look funny lol I'll try the look when I go to the mall Tuesday, bebe is carrying a collection similar to this. and now to her makeup kim's flight was delayed so she arrived 15 minutes before air time at mtc so her makeup artists had to work magic in less than 15 minutes and she still looked stunting. I was actually selling my smile dazzleglass that she has on because I never wored it I just picked up the wrong color back in april but now that I see it looks good with the lipliner Imma go get the liner and rock them together!



Kim at MTV studios looking fashion forward in a Myne cut out shoulder top, Grey Ant harem trousers, Givenchy shoes and a black Heather Hawkins "Love Is" clutch


1: Use Diorskin Nude Natural Glow Hydrating Makeup in 050 all over the skin, followed by a touch of Nars pressed powder and Diorskin Sculpt Concealer in 003 under the eyes.
2: Dust Josie Maran Eye Shadow in Beach on the eyelids and brow bone. Then trace upper lids’ outer corners with M.A.C Liquid Eye Liner in Boot Black.
3: Smudge lower lash line using a Q-tip with a bit of the copper shade from the NARS Surabaya Duo Eyeshadow followed by a couple of coats of Lancome Hypnose mascara.
4: Trace lips with Lip Pencil in Spice and apply Dazzleglass in Smile, both by M.A.C.

No comments:

Post a Comment